Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Other Forever

Wildest Dreams - Tom Cochrane

"I want you when you're bad 

I want you when you're good 

I want you when you won't 

And when you think you should 

I want you when you're angry 

And when you come back down 

I'll hold you above water 

When you think that you might drown"




My hopes and wildest dreams for my own life


An evening of love
A night of cuddles and warmth
A morning of bliss
An afternoon of delight
To be followed by a lifetime together to do it all again


I want someone:
To be my eternal sunshine in grayest of days
To be the sparkle in my eye when I see you 
To be the irregular beat in my heart
To be the breath that I hold until I kiss you again


Looking for someone
...to compliment me not define me. I am happy in my own skin and can comfortably look in the mirror and know I am a good person in my own right (just want to see another face in that image, beside me) :)
...to believe in, to look into my eyes, to make me feel alive
...to hold me up (only because we are laughing so hard)
...with strength of mind and body but delicacy of both
...who can be a best friend and with time, more

...who has ambition and drive to always learn and experience new things
...(perhaps most importantly) takes the time to laugh and smile and truly enjoy life. Joie de vivre!





Things that I like: 
A drive to somewhere or nowhere
A stroll at the waters edge - yes Lake Ontario is fine :)
A bike ride through town
A hike on the Bruce Trail
A live band, well-known or up and coming
A comedy festival, movie or just the sound of laughter (yours and mine)
A chat about the day or the future
A bbq for the family and/or friends or a quiet dinner for two
A sharing of interests, your hobbies or mine
A time to hold hands, kiss and... ;)
A friend to share all that life has to offer...to create dreams and memories



And laughter...lots of laughter and smiles


Is that too much to ask? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment