Tuesday, August 02, 2011

My version of revenge! BERL 262


This is the vehicle and the driver I'll never forget for I got a good look at him as he cut me off. He wasn't even looking at the road...he was gunning me off. If I did something wrong I am really sorry. But I know I didn't cut him off cuz I didn't change lanes. I was keeping up with traffic...even 5 km over limit. So that wasn't it. He's just an a$$hole? That's it! And isn't it amusing that these a$$holes behind the perceived security of their Detroit Body Armor probably would have the balls to say or do anything to your face. Cowards!

It was a Dodge Caravan type vehicle although it didn't have a name plate which tells me that it has been in an accident or repainted for another reason. I saw the orange tree shaped air freshener when I noticed in my side mirror that he was steering into my rear quarter panel on the drivers side. That is also when I got a good look at his brown skin and pale blue turban wrapped around his head. Maybe that was the problem...it was wound too tightly. :(

It saddens me that some people can value life so little that they don't care who they take out. Maybe he saw the fear and shock in my face and maybe he liked it, because he wasn't done with me yet. Oh no, he wanted another chance and he swerved and recklessly changed lanes until he came up beside me on the passenger side for another shot. He was just starting to pass me when he cut in front of me. Had I not slammed my brakes on, I would have hit him in the drivers door...damn instincts...that could have been my justice...him shrouded in the plastic sheet, turban unraveled and passengers racked with grief...yes!

I will put my ax away now for I have better things to do. But I do hope that in the next life he come back as a lower life form...if there is one! Unless I see him on the road again...then all bets are off...

As a follow-up, I took the sage advice of a friend and reported the incident to the police as part of the Road Watch program. Based on his behaviour I seriously doubt that he has much respect for the laws of this country but I will sleep better knowing I did the right thing by my fellow citizens because unless he had it in for me specifically, none of us are safe really...

No comments:

Post a Comment