Tuesday, July 12, 2011

www.pinkpantherfan.ca

So, this is where you will find my website. The site came first and the blog was secondary since I have things to say. I've written diaries almost all my life and this seems to be a natural extension of that process.
I need to figure out how to combine these two formats into one easy to find and access method. I would certainly like the option of people having a way to comment on my what they see on the site, since that has been one of the most frequent requests I have had so far. 

btw, although I can now be Yahoo!-ed, I cannot be Googled.  So you will need to type the website address directly into the address bar to be directed to the site. Enjoy! :)

1 comment:

  1. Google has found me...so have some international search engines....very exciting :)

    ReplyDelete