Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Sucked the blue from the sky and coloured my mood with it...

Www.pinkpantherfan.ca


I don't understand, it is a beautiful day. The sun is peeking through the thin wispy high level clouds giving the sky a hue of the palest of blues with a serene and calming feel. The breeze is slow and steady with occcassional bursts to remind you of the warm surrounding air. But I am not enjoying the day. I have sucked the blue from the sky and coloured my mood with it.


I can't seem to do anything to change direction. I've bombarded my head with positive thoughts as I vainly try to fake it. But the positive thoughts can't obscure the mental images. I saw a terrible picture that was taken of me and I can't let it go. Everyone has probably had unflattering pictures taken...tell me...How do you let it go? As much as I tell myself one bad one vs 2 "okay" ones...the only one that sticks vividly in the forefront of my mind is the bad one. And believe me I am not being harsh. It is so bad, I have to apologise to everyone who looks at me because that is what you see all the time...I am so sorry :(

No comments:

Post a Comment