Tuesday, November 15, 2011

It's Raining Again

Into the Ocean - Blue October


I want the rain to come down and wash it away. I don't know how to put the umbrella up and I've been locked out and can't find shelter. 


I can't change my past and what I lived through with the tragedy of my family. I didn't make any of that happen and it wasn't my fault. I didn't ask to survive and I didn't want to be left alone. But I made a decision to live, to carry on. 


But it has become too easy for people to look at those events and use it as an excuse for today. 30 years later. Good God...if I was gonna crack up over those events I think I would have done it a long time ago. I am tired of fighting and thinking that I'll throw in the towel and let you win...I'll just go...quietly...





No comments:

Post a Comment